Reports to • Administrative Reporting: VP SEZ
• Functional Reporting: Chief of Supply Chain
Summary of Job
• Planning and coordinating to ensure on time availability of all required materials and dispatch of finished goods.
(Performance Indicators) • Ensure cost effective procurement of engineering goods on time and as per budget guidelines.
• Ensure documentation required for various markets for procurement of materials.
• Supervising the entire stores functions for proper storing of material and inventory control.
• Co-ordination with internal customers for various planning of supply chain in terms of complete supply chain cycle at the unit.
• Liasioning with Central Excise, State Excise, Weights & Measurement, Railway Authorities for smooth functioning of supply chain at the unit level.
• Overall responsible for timely finished goods dispatches (domestic & export).
• Responsible for overall excise related matters & insurance.
• Responsible for vendor assessment and evaluations at the unit level and providing feedback to Corp supply chain.
• Effective interface between HO exports and CHAs and rake placement agencies for reduced detention and better turnover.
• Ensure effective training on various aspects of supply chain and up gradation of skills in team.
• Scrap management.
• Contract management.
• Current asset realization - Timely settlement of rebate claims.
• Training and development of team members.
• To ensure implementation of ISO 9000, ISO-14000, OHSAS -18000, TPM and WCM .
• To ensure implementation of 5S in office.
• Responsible for adherence to EHS policy .
No. of Reportees 6-7
Qualification & Experience • B.E / B.Tech : Electrical/Mechanical or MBA : Supply chain / Operations with 12- 18 years of experience in various facets of supply chain management.
Competencies ( Technical, Functional & Behavioral) • Knowledge on various modern techniques of inventory management
• Sound negotiation skills
• Knowledge on ERP or like Software.
• Effective and efficient liasoning skills.
• Knowledge on various laws applicable on export / import and EXIM policy.
• Excellent Managerial Skills
• Vendor development
• Skills on executing work order contracts.
Should you be interested please forward me your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org. Needless to mention, references are more then welcome.