Area Manager - Wireline O&M .
Corrective and Preventive maintenance of the transport, Switch ,data (Routers) ,duct, fibre and Utilities equipment in the various facilities assigned against the respective geography , as per the processes defined in procedures.
• Liason with BSNL & other Telco for all POI related activities
• Liason with NNOC for fault clearance & the related activities during RPRs
• Ensure maintenance of SLA’s for Network availability.
• Control no. of faults and MTTR within targets
• Ensure proper house keeping & facility maintenance of all sites under his geography.
• Ensure that preventive maintenances as per defined intervals.
• Liason with vendor for all CAMC related activities
• Coordination with RM/ RMMs for effective maintenance of OFC routes/sites.
• New integration activities as per specified targets through planned events
• Liason meetings with contractors, Ward members, NH authorities etc on daily basis to reduce faults
• GIS updation & NE updation in clarity
• Verification of contractor works /Vendor CAMC works.
• Monitor/review/evaluate performance of sub area managers/operational support engineers/ Transport engineers
• Ensure installation of all energy improvement utility equipments such as fan filters, Fuel optimizers , Fitch catalyst etc & monitor the energy improvements as per the plan
• Review of all power & fuel bills, site wise analysis , corrective actions
• Review of expenses of his areas include house keeping, facility maintenance & optimize vehicle usage.
• Resource planning and deployment for smooth network operations.
• Spare, Tools, T&M and general spares and consumables management (encl GRN, MIN, R&R, calibration etc)
• Imprest maintenance, ensure correct booking of expenses.
• Project activities – upgradations of equipments as per business needs
• Field Support for Provisioning of circuits.
• Service Assurance of the PoI, Lease Line and Data circuits.
Desired Profile BE Electrical/Electronics & Communications
1) Maintaining O&M with optimized resources
2) Engaging the contractors on cases by case
1) Ensuring Customer satisfaction as per standard MTTR
2) Compliance to SLAs with Customers
1) Ensuring Network availability as per targets
2) Controlling no. of faults and MTTR within targets
3) Compliance to requirements of ISO 9001:2000 standard
4) Preventive maintenance as per set targets
5) Installation of energy saving measures like fuel optimizers, Fan filter etc as per the numbers allocated to the sites
6) Implementation of all improvement plans assigned to the area
7) Liason with ward members, JCB operators, NH contractors, Municipality contractors, Other Telco contractors to reduce the faults & minimize expenditure
8) POI cable maintenance, liason with BSNL & Other operators
9) Physical wiring, E1 testing , faulty software loading etc.
10) RTU shifting / maintenance
11) Plan events preparation & execution
12) Diesel filling , electricity bill verification, fuel verification, MIN
1) Self development plan
2) Ensure adherence to HR rules & regulations
1) Ensuring & facilitating accident-free operation
2) Compliance to statutory / regulatory norms pertaining to HSE&F
3) Compliance to statutory / regulatory norms pertaining to noise & air pollution
1) Execution of Network enhancement activities as per schedule
2) Commissioning of new BTS sites as per business schedule
Training Transport, Data, Fibre & utility Equipments
Career Development Area Manger based on his performance
Performance Appraisal OSEs, Transport Engineer
Job Allocation OSEs, Transport Engineer
Administrative (Leave sanction etc) OSEs, Transport Engineers
Review of Contractor Bills, vendor CAMC bills,
WHO WHY (Purpose)
Maint Area operation Team Giving Functional & Administrative support for ensuring maintenance of SLAs.
NHQ Core Group • For resolution of Operational / Technical issues,
• For approvals related to budget, spares, resources, etc.
NNOC team Coordination for fault rectification activities
Circle O&M Head/ Cluster Manager / Area Manager Functional & Administrative reporting
O&M Head Functional reporting
Other RIC functional groups at Maint Point Getting & providing Functional support.
Coordination for fault rectification activities.
Project team For roll out and integration of new sites
WHO WHY (Purpose)
OEMs / AMC Contractors • For resolution of Operational / Technical issues,
• For maintenance and spares support (AMC)
Local authorities Liaisoning for ROW and other statutory permissions to ensure Network availability
1 OSP O&M procedures.
2 Good knowledge of Transport, data, Utilities operation & maintenance practices.
3 Good knowledge of Fibre optic network operation & maintenance practices.
4 Basis knowledge of GSM and CDMA technology.
5 Proficiency in Computer operating skills. Good knowledge of MS Office & Lotus Notes.
1 Fibre Splicing, Utilities troubleshooting, Failure analysis, Cost orientation, Human relations
2 Leadership, Motivation, Team Building, Conflict Handling, Public Relations
3 Controlling & Monitoring, Organizing & coordinating ability, Planning ability
4 Auditing skills, Analytical skills, Problem solving, Decision making, Assertiveness
5 Time management, Delegation, Resourcefulness, Counseling
6 Communication, Persuasiveness
ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
1 Integrity, Self discipline, Initiative / Drive, Team Spirit, Dependability, Industriousness, Optimism
2 Perseverance, Punctuality / Regularity, Flexibility / Adaptability, Perceptiveness
3 Reflex / Quick Response, Understanding / Grasping ability, Versatility, Endurance
Functional Area IT-Support, Telecom, Hardware
EducationUG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics /Telecomunication, Mechanical,
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Keywords optical fibre splicing
CTC : 12-13lacs
Should you be interested,kindly forward me your CV at email@example.com immediately.