Title: Location Head - Pune
Position Mission To ensure that the location operations are run smoothly with strong revenues, customer delight and employee satisfaction and to identify and explore opportunities for growth.
Position Objective • Execute and monitor regional sales plans for the customer segments.
• Define and continuously improve existing sales processes in consultation with the Managers.
• Assess gap areas in sales figures and drive numbers through the Managers. Will be responsible for location P & L.
• Generate leads and customer acquisition targets through events and other brand building initiatives in the region.
• Coordinate on gathering all regional market intelligence and competitor activities.
• Work closely with the support functions for infrastructure, facility, Human Resources and Finance for issues related to sales team, so as to ensure smooth operations.
• Conduct performance appraisals Managers along with the Head of the function.
• To take up Quality Initiatives from time to time.
• Customer Acquisition and ensure customer satisfaction.
• To manage Sales Effectiveness via training and development.
• Ensure Smooth sales Operations.
• Maintain good relations with Govt. and local regulatory bodies. (Example – Local municipality for permissions etc).
• To maintain and grow relations with trade partners (quite often the trade partners expect to have a senior person at location to have a relationship with them).
• To indentify areas in the city where the city is growing and to get the corporate office approval to build network in such areas.
Personal Success Characteristics • Good leadership qualities. Should be able to take the team along to achieve a common goal.
• Process driven with proven ability to document processes
• Customer Focus / Delight.
• Relationship Management and Networking.
• Problem Solving Abilities.
• Result Oriented / Good maturity.
• Excellent Market Knowledge.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Willingness to work in situations that may at times be unstructured.
• Self Driven – requires low monitoring.
Educational Requirements • Graduate degree or equivalent/Post graduate degree preferred.
• Minimum 8 - 10 years operations experience with atleast 3 - 4 years at managerial level managing a team/ branch with proven track record of good performance.
• Proven proficiency in MS Office, particularly good hands on exposure on PowerPoint.
Should anyone be interested kindly forward your CV at email@example.com. References are more than welcome!!!!