Position : Sr. Company Secretary
1. Supervise, manage and ensure secretarial compliances
2. Supervise, manage and ensure general legal compliances
3. Regular and close coordination with Investment Bankers, Legal consultants and other agencies for IPO and related matters
4. Ensure SEBI compliances and coordinating with consultants on SEBI matters
5. Create, maintain and update Data Room
6. Coordination with Finance & Accounts on matters of audit, company law compliances
7. Preparation, vetting and maintenance of various contracts, agreements and other legal documents on operations
Qualifications Qualified company secretary
Degree in Law is preferable but not mandatory
1. Overall 10-12 years working experience in Secretarial and Legal
2. Listed company experience of at least 3 years in recent past
3. Knowledgeable on IPO matters, i.e, data, documents, filing, legal provisions, compliances, etc.
Salary As per market standards
Location : Mumbai
Should anyone be interested kindly forward your profile at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. You may call at 09713000600 for any further queries.