Department:- Retail - Operations.
• Each store has approximately 20 or more billing machines. There will typically be a number of “cashiers” within the department, each of whom will tend to customers with their billing chores.
• The Cashier attends to the Customer effectively and efficiently and ensures the entire payment process ends smoothly.
Responsibilities (Key Tasks):-
The main duties are summarized below:
• The job involves billing assistance to customers. The jobholder is expected to be polite and helpful when dealing with customer queries or complaints - referring them to DM/ AMO when necessary.
• To ensure that the customer faces no inconvenience during checking out with purchase and ensure support to all payment related queries.
• The jobholder operates tills, accepting cash, credit cards and vouchers.
• The jobholder shall ensure that efficient and correct billing is done. He/ she is responsible for any till discrepancies.
Professional Expertise (Key Skills):-
• Flair for customer service.
• Persistence and Commitment towards Customer Satisfaction.
• Amicable nature
• Good Health.
• Good physical and grooming dress code.
• Good manners and adequate social culture and interactive etiquettes.
• Fairly efficient in the local language and Hindi and preferably in English too.
• Influencing abilities.
• Efficient team player.
Key Result Area:-
• Customer Service
• Till Operations (Billing with Accuracy in minimum time)
• Customers - Serving or answering their billing related queries – Daily
• Ensuring smooth operations of payments and billing related chores at the billing counters at all times – Daily
Must have passed SSC / HSC (10th / 12th) / or possess equivalent qualifications. Graduation in commerce would be an added advantage.
Candidates not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years, on the date of joining. Freshers with a flair for customer satisfaction and dedication to move up the ranks fits the bill, however individuals with a prior similar experience would be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate would be a fresher on any individual from the following industries in order of priority may also be considered for the rank.
C. Service Industries
D. Customer Service Verticals
Location Chennai -29
Rs. 4,500/– (CTC) / Approx Rs. 3,700 (Net) per month.
In addition to monthly CTC as shown above:
The candidates will also be provided with 3 sets of Uniforms and will be entitled to washing allowance of Rs. 5/- per day for the days they are present on duty.
The candidates will have good growth opportunities down the line.
Should anyone be interested pls mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the designation in the subject line.