Project Manager- Malanpur
Senior Team Member for New Greenfield Project in Madhya Pradesh.
Will be responsible for (Essential scope but not limiting to Equipment, Inspections, Installations, Piping, Insulation, Instrumentation, Utilities):
1. Coordinated liasioning, related documentation for obtaining pre-project, during and post-project approval and licenses.
2. Sizing/designing the utilities in coordination with respective internal/external agencies.
3. On-site and off-site inspection of equipment.
4. Planning & execution while handling agencies and contractors and close coordination with consultants.
5. Ensuring that all agreed upon deliverables are delivered in a quality and timely manner while controlling budget.
B. E. Mechanical
Experience & Knowledge
1. Over 10 Years in engg. /projects in reputed organizations out of which at least 1-2 years at Manager or equivalent position is desirable.
2. Candidate should have adequate exposure to ICH Q7A, Schedule M and other relevant guidelines.
3. Candidate should have good experience in execution of project & relevant procurement activities. Should possess exposure in planning, installation & commissioning activities in API / Chemical /Pharma. Exposure / involvement in green field project is desirable but not essential.
4. Should possess knowledge of necessary safety norms pertaining to project activities.
5. Should possess good experience in dealing firmly and positively with contracting agencies from different regions.
6. Candidate should be a self motivated team builder & leader.
Skills/ Competencies Required
1. Candidate should have adequate computer literacy like MS Office AutoCAD.
2. Knowledge of project management software like MS Project is desirable
Should anyone be interested pls forward me your profile at email@example.com. Needless to mention, References are more than welcome.