Quality Engineer – Circle :
1. Audit the KPIs of Network Services; compare with service delivery and advice the CTO and Quality Lead for any changes/deviations.
2. Regular compilation of network performance delivery w.r.t. the targets and ascertain probable causes for such deviations and release the track sheet daily.
3. Drive quality optimization every month with MS partners to ensure KPIs are achieved. Compile the network performance data of competition and release the track sheet on weekly basis.
4. Maintain the archive the AT process data for all the new products, services and all the data pertaining to the optimization
5. Ensure the compliance of all regulatory parameters and release the track sheet and the report for necessary action at set frequency.
6. Ensure the necessary vigilance is maintained and bring the deviations to the notice of the circle CTO and Quality Lead within 24 hours of such notice.
Qualification : B E ( Electronics & Telecommunication)
Experience : 8 years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : 7-10 lacs
Should you be interested pls forward your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org