Radio Access Planning Lead – Circle:
1. Site planning w.r.t both RF & Microwave/backhaul planning to meet business requirements of both coverage & capacity for GSM & CDMA.
2. Preparation of annual network rollout & implementation plans and execute the same in coordination with respective functions to meet business targets. Ensure in time availability of critical equipment & media at site for integration.
3. Material requirement on quarterly basis based on capacity trending, forecasting as well as coverage needs. Raise requirements for capacity to circle CTO.
4. Capex efficiency:
1. Maximize spectrum efficiency through deployment of various spectrum loading solutions commercially available.
2. Rural coverage enhancement to meet / exceed competition networks
5. Opex efficiency:
1. Energy consumption reduction through innovative deployment of active and passive solutions available commercially.
2. Optimal BSS network architecture to minimize BSC locations
6. Network Availability: Optimise MW & media deployment and work with NHQ to improve network availability upto 99.5% in NBH.
7. Coach and develop at least 5 circle resources for complete Radio quality and application understanding every year.
Education : BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)
Experience : 12 to 15 years
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Upto 20 lakhs
Should you be interested, pls forward your profile at email@example.com